Front-End to Petracca is a developer mostly oriented towards Front-End technologies but also has interest in Back-End.
- Participate actively in the development of the products under your team supervision by creating efficient, clean and reliable code
- Keep yourself up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices of the team
- Use modern test frameworks to ensure the quality of the applications
- Update and further develop the current front end for the Petracca system
- Develop a visually appealing and future-oriented web application
- The development and integration of new features
- At least 5 years of experience in development of production-ready applications
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of fundamentals like object-oriented programming, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Experience with Medium to large-scale standards-based web applications, conceptual design, and implementation of modern software architectures.
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT, Bitbucket or equivalent tools.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Good communication, team player, presentation skills and ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluency in English is mandatory. German or French is a plus.
You will find:
- Flexible hours
- Free coffee
- Free massage
- Grill Party